Saturday, July 25, 2009

Bwp Memories...





12 JULAI 2009
dat will be a day dat i' rmmber 4 my whole life...I release my Bwp n nuex job...so sad but i know everything in dis world we'll lost it one day..da moment when i saw SUHAILA da new nuex received her certificate,i know im not NUEX anymore..thanxx 4 nuex name coz everyone know me as TANTAN NUEX...may b b4 dia im da happiest person when i know i'll release my BWP..but on dat moment i know im da sadness prson..how great da experience i got while im in BWP...we'r fighting,laughing,crazy together,headche n many more together..now i know U WONT MISS IT UNTIL U LOST IT..If GOD give me another chance.i hope i'll make sure i'll create more memories together...but it is da first n lsti time i'l take dis job coz i've promise 2 myself dat i'll not 2 take dis job anymore..to the others BWP..i want u know at i miss u all n i luv u all so much...thanxx 4 eveythings..To my anak buah..sory i couldnt give u much job as u guyz want coz i dunt know wat is da suitable job for u..but thanxx 4 make me happy all da time when im with u..u all had make my bcome work easier n thanxx 4 ur help..May the next generation of NUEX wll do da best job more than me...I dunt know how 2 describe how miss to all dis things..only God know that..