Wednesday, January 6, 2010

die




he make me really interested to know him
first time i met him when he step behind me
then when i turned side he smiled to me
may b he thought im farah
but im her sis only
then
what me really interested to know him
when i met him at surau
he had just done pray
i have wait 4 him
coz i want to pray tooo

i heard his friend asked
cm mne nk semyg maghrib
then he said
mrs su x bg
apa nk wat kje ngan cine
blh semyg time rehat je
blk nnt qada
harap2 tuhan faham

u know
they r the only guys i even met in surau
from the first time i started working
i never met any peoples pray except a mak cik and them

he made me realize
in dis world
still can met a good man

my world become more colorful when
suddenly he came to me
we chat for a while'
but i stil dunt know his name

i know he worked in artist room
everyday i hope that i will meet him

weeee