Monday, December 28, 2009

sHe's My FaNS


ONCE evening
while we r having our prep time
a group my junior come to me
they said i got a dedication card
i asked her
who
then she said open it and read
huhuhuhu
syahirah form 1 gurlz???
who that girl
i really dont know her
then i read that yellow card
she wish me gudluck
suddenly i laugh
when i read she wrote that she luv me 4 ever
she wrote that she is my fan
she will keep me in her heart
she asked me to keep the card properly
she will remember me
and many more

then syamon asked me
who gave to u
then i gave shamon to read it
she passed the card to all the students in the classes
we laugh
bcoz they said
'dlm diam ade gak org nk jd fans ko'
n mostly we laughed bcoz we read what she wrote
may b she is not matured yet
thats why she wrote like that
but ysahirah
dunt worry
i'll appreciate it
thankzz very much