Monday, August 24, 2009

CReAtE Or DiE??




create or die??
da best word how to describe
im in trouble on facing my trial
so sacred
coz im not prepared at all
lots of work to be done
no time to study
plus wif tension
oh ALLAHH...
let me out from die suffering
hopefully i'll choose to create
not die
coz i want achieve my ambition
GREAT GRAND AND DA BEST SOFTWARE ENGINEER

im still preapre 4 my spm
hoping 4 flying colours
SPM such a nightmare 4 me
but when i wake up
hopefully it will ending in ok condition
just let thing gone by gone
start my new spirit
4 only 3 month from now
when SPM ended i'll be the happiest gurlz in da world
n the sadness gurlz
in da world
coz no more
uniform 4 school
i'll miss it
DARE 4 MY TRIAL N SPM!!!!!!!!!!!

hadi thankiu 4 ur advise
i'm relly appreciate it
really2 appreciate it
U let me know wat is proton saga baru
hahah
i'll remeber u when sawing dat cute car
my words as my aspire..

ASPIRE TO BE INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRED...

borrowing from u too...